*Thanks for your input. The polls are still open. I'll try to fill your requests in the coming weeks. *
Way back in April I posted a list of titles of stories I planned to blog about. Then I asked for people to make requests. No one really did. So we'll try again. I'm too involved with current dramas to write about them properly. The best I could do would be a series of stuff like this one. Not my finest post. And the men around here are only confusing and annoying me, so all my posts about them would probably sound annoyed and confused. This is why I'm pulling the list back out.
I have already posted some of the stories from that original list. Some I've alluded to previously, and others I decided to nix. As a bonus, we have new ones added.
Here's the list of stories to come, recycled and reconstituted.
1. Poet at the Met
2. MoTab Romance at Lincoln Center
3. Oops! I did it again: Kissing a friend
4. Uturd, Unlimited Nights and Weekends
5. How Low can I go? Address: Manhattan Homeless Shelter
6. Craig’s List Teasers
7. The George Chronicles (a series on my serious heartbreak)
8. The Slimy Father in Savannah
9. New Year's Eve and the Day After: I'm not psycho!
10. The Sunday School Stalker
11. Dating 101: If she puts her head on the table in the
restaurant because you won't stop talking, it's not going well.
12. Dating 102: If you beg her to take more Xanax before you even order dinner, it's not going well. (ok this is the same as 11)
13. The Man who Interrupted Breakfast
14. Surprise! We're on a date now I'm going to screw you over
15. Just because you may be perfect for me
16. The Creepy Secretary of the Math Dept.
17. My Extremely Foolish Fishing Trip
18. The Italian on the Liffey
19. Deal Breakers
...it's 3:30 so I can't think of anymore right now. ...
If any of these sound interesting or there's something you'd care to read about sooner rather than later, please leave a comment. Also, if there has been a guy or situation that I referred to in a post which you would like me to discuss or explain, please leave a comment about that too.
* Titles and stories are subject to change according to whim.
Come back for more TRUE stories of the strange, sad and pathetic exploits of me not having sex in the city.