9.16.2007

September Spawn . . .

What a wild ride this month has been, drama, change, drama, change.... all is a whirlwind. Too much to keep up with on here. Mostly good things. Things that need their own posts, their own detailed examinations, things I need to share:
  • what happened when I confronted the bishop about how much the singles are neglected in our ward,
  • Why International Playboy earned the new name 'Farmer Ted' (of 16 Candles fame),
  • How my faith in my life choices has been restored--celibacy specifically,
  • Why I love NYC
  • The best worst movie ever made and the Mormon connection
  • The undergraduate class that shall heretofore be known as 'the gift from God'
  • My first business trip with room service
  • The corporation that therapists built
  • and the Canadian who makes Farmer Ted look like, Farmer Ted....

    Where to begin? Since it is Sunday, I should start with the faith-affirming events. But, I know my readers may be most interested in the unfolding of the I.P/Farmer Ted drama. Aha! They are one and the same my friends...
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Oh, you know how to tease, JL. Sorry for not piping in ealier, but congrats on the job and the reshaping of things, as it were. It's a hard thing to choose a good job over the academic life sometimes. If the job would have come through for me, I probably wouldn't be working on the PhD right now. Nevertheless, good to hear things are moving along and seemingly better, as well.

    Jack G

    Unknown said...

    Jack G!

    Good to see you buddy! Thanks for the kind wishes. How's Ole Miss treating you?