10.08.2005

Evidence that computers will not take over the planet

Could there be more inappropriate comment spam? The writer of comment spam programming will surely endure the tortures of hell for a long, long, time. Look what I have found on my blog:


YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT sexual enhancement TO FIND sexual enhancement

Hi,
I visited your gay online dating site today.
cheers!

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about baby food. It pretty much covers baby food related stuff.

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck. It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.

YOUR BLOG IS GOOD, IT IS REALLY NICE. HERE YOU CAN LEARM MORE ABOUT penis enlargement pill TO FIND penis enlargement pill


I just had to share. Enjoy your weekend!